New angles in new Bahn

This area is dedicated to our foreign guests of this forum. Contributions can be written in any language.
[Diese Kategorie ist den ausländischen Gästen dieses Forums gewidmet. Beiträge können in beliebiger Sprache verfasst werden.]
Antworten
axtomek

New angles in new Bahn

Beitrag von axtomek »

Is there a possibility, that in newer version of Bahn new angles of track (22,5 and 67,5 degrees) will back? This functionality was fine in Bahn 4.0 Beta, but i think there's need to change thumbnails, for easier using track in new angles. In 4.00 beta it looked, like in one of attachments and i think, there suppose to look more like in another one. But new angles are great and i would not to give up of this functionality.
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
axtomek

Re: New angles in new Bahn

Beitrag von axtomek »

If there are some difficulties, to reply about GUI, then maybe can anyone just tell me, are angles 22,5 and 67,5 in plans for close future?
TimB
Re: New angles in new Bahn

Beitrag von TimB »

Hi,

from what I have understood, the 4.0 version was more or less a test for exactly these features. The 3.87 however is not a follow-up of 4.0, but a direct successor of 3.86. The 3.x branch of BAHN should not contain backwards compatibility breaking features, though. If there will be another beta version or release candidate for 4.0 (I think Jan B. hasn't decided on that yet), it will again contain the 22,5/67,5 degrees bends.

Best regards
Antworten