English Teamwork 2 planning and discussion

Hier ist Platz für alle Diskussionen und Kontakte zu Teamwork-Projekten und Wandernetzen!
Sascha Claus

Re: English Teamwork 2 planning and discussion

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Hi,
romanzaharov hat geschrieben: Dienstag 19. März 2024, 16:41Hello, i would like to join this project. This is my first teamwork. I would like to build Haydon town for the beginning.
did we scare you? I hope we didn’t!

I’ve just uploaded a preliminary, new version of the Teamwork, not yet fully tested and without all the user graphics; but with a new high-speed line and the first trains running on it.

Has anybody seen Italian high-speed trains (Frecciarossa and italo) for BAHN, as open-access operators?
1993matias hat geschrieben: Sonntag 24. März 2024, 22:15Hey, it's cheating if you turn on all warnings :lol: But I'll see to the trailing point errors next time.
It’s the default setting inherited from my private networks and all other teamworks. :confusion-shrug: I’ve uploaded my latest log, it includes an almost infinite amount of arrival & departure messages from a pair of my log points and an almost complete inventory of all your points. :lol: (And some signal counter over- and underruns from you and some delays by me.)
Do you have any use for a section of a night train arriving from Coates via Redbanks at Cairndow at 2:45-ish and 5:45-ish? Direction westwards.
The return trips would leave Cairndow 22:50-ish and 1:50-ish eastwards.
The 2:45/1:50 terminate at Coates while the 5:45/22:50 terminate at Bordele - these also serve as a last/first IC service Cairndow-Redbanks.
Certainly, there is enough touristy and business stuff to the west which would fill the trains.
… - your own night train wagons are also more than welcome.
Bild
Since a night train usually goes both ways, there must be two second consists if both trains are daily; that would be supplied from Inverfyne. Would you mind if I load the train onto a ferry to Driftmark (as the large island is now named)?
I am also finalizing the InterCity schedules to prepare the start of the services. Are the train compositions mentioned in this post still possible?
Yes, of course. Inverse question: do you have use for an ICE-TD from Clydeshire Airport that comes along the new high speed line and some legacy line to Cairndow? Travel times from Redbanks and surroundings to Clydesgow and Clydeshire Airport might be shorter than via Coates. Frequency would be a train every two hours or more infrequent.
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
1993matias

Beitrag von 1993matias »

Sascha Claus hat geschrieben: Montag 25. März 2024, 01:09 Hi,
Do you have any use for a section of a night train arriving from Coates via Redbanks at Cairndow at 2:45-ish and 5:45-ish? Direction westwards.
The return trips would leave Cairndow 22:50-ish and 1:50-ish eastwards.
The 2:45/1:50 terminate at Coates while the 5:45/22:50 terminate at Bordele - these also serve as a last/first IC service Cairndow-Redbanks.
Certainly, there is enough touristy and business stuff to the west which would fill the trains.
… - your own night train wagons are also more than welcome.
Since a night train usually goes both ways, there must be two second consists if both trains are daily; that would be supplied from Inverfyne. Would you mind if I load the train onto a ferry to Driftmark (as the large island is now named)?
Yes, two consists could be good. One from you and one from me? As long as they are exactly the same length, then all shunting will be correct.
You are free to do whatever you feel like with trains in your area, no matter where they come from ;)
Sascha Claus hat geschrieben: Montag 25. März 2024, 01:09 [...]do you have use for an ICE-TD from Clydeshire Airport that comes along the new high speed line and some legacy line to Cairndow? Travel times from Redbanks and surroundings to Clydesgow and Clydeshire Airport might be shorter than via Coates. Frequency would be a train every two hours or more infrequent.
So Redbanks - Cairndow - Clydesgow with a high speed train? Sure, what times would it arrive to the border? The current Taktfahrplan looks like this during rush hour. R67 is supposed to continue to Cairndow, but there is currently change of trains at the border :) The full schedule is available in the Montspoor Schedules folder in Google Drive.
Bild
Kind regards - Matias
Denmark 2018 in BAHN finished! Mostly, at least
Sascha Claus

Beitrag von Sascha Claus »

Mahlzeit,
1993matias hat geschrieben: Montag 25. März 2024, 10:21One from you and one from me? As long as they are exactly the same length, then all shunting will be correct.
:thumbsup:
So Redbanks - Cairndow - Clydesgow with a high speed train? Sure, what times would it arrive to the border?
That depends … the timetable on the Clydesgow – 2nd Junction section is not yet finalized and the 2nd Junction – Inverchorachan section does not yet exist. I hope that the ICEs can serve the existing meeting of trains from all directions.

ICEs will arrive in Cairndow half-hourly, and once per hour they will leave an ICE-T at 2nd Junction to serve Queensbury and beyond (and the amusement parks south of Q’bury). In the other ‘once per hour’, they will lead two diesel-electric trainsets to Cairndow, where they send them off to faraway destinations off the overhead wire. Preferably, some or all of them will serve the holiday resorts on the coast. 🏊🏞️

Modernisation work is currently underway at the ICE-TDs, 22x and TurboTrains so that they can operate with external electric power supply when running coupled with an electric train. 🔧🔌
R67 is supposed to continue to Cairndow, but there is currently change of trains at the border :)
I'll extend it as soon as have time to build some tracks for overnight stabling, which requires me to have some thoughts about the final station layout.
Make America Great Again? Make Climate Greta!
Am faulsten sind die Parlamente, die am stärksten besetzt sind. —Sir Winston Leonard Spencer 'Winnie' Churchill ***
[heute 20:57:22] yenz: der sascha, siggileiin, weiss alles, man versteht ihn bloß nie
Antworten